Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I update my iPad and forgot,my applrid and password and

Customer Question

I update my iPad and forgot,my applrid and password ***** icloud if and password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If there is any issue, please let me know the email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPad.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If that does not work, please click on the website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Lost Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPad.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.