Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Upgraded my IPhone 5S to 9.3 No issue but being asked ID and

Customer Question

Upgraded my IPhone 5S to 9.3 No issue but being asked for Apple ID and password ***** complete installation.
Will not except my apple id and password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If there is any issue, please let me know the email address (or part of the email address) showing on your iPhone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Followed your instructions to reset apple password. Waiting for email from apple. In case this becomes a issue how may I contact you.
Ed

Please refresh your email to get an email message from Apple, and follow the instructions from that Apple email message in order to reset your Apple password.

We've emailed you, so you can get back to me via the View Answer / Response link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in your email. And/or keep this web page open.

If there is still issue, please let me know the email address (or part of the email address) showing on your iPhone.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Excuse my rudeness for not replying back. I followed your instructions which took me back to the original problem. Apple rep did call and could not correct the problem of signing in. 5S is becoming a nice paper weight.I do appreciate your efforts to correct Apples error in 9.3 update.

I'm sorry; I will continue helping you. What did Apple rep try and say?

Is there any different error or message?

What is the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPhone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.