GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

Forgot Apple password

Customer Question

Forgot Apple password
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Reset Apple Password

Go to!&section=password

1. Enter your Apple ID ( it's usually an email address). Click continue

2. Choose whether to get an email or to answer security questions.

3. Click next and follow the instructions on the screen.

If you don't know your Apple ID please let me know and I will help you with that as well.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Did that help you to reset your password?

If not, as a a last resort you can contact Apple at one of the numbers below. They will ask for some personal information to prove identity ( perhaps last 4 #'s of credit card on account, etc) and you will likely be on hold for quite some time, but if all else fails, it's a good fall back method.

United States