Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Forgot my password

Customer Question

forgot my password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPad and sign in.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

A lot of people are experiencing this issue today, the latest update has a bug in it. ​You will need to plug your iPhone into your computer and open up iTunes. Over there, it will show you what your apple ID is.

Please reset your password ***** the below site. Your Apple ID is normally your email address associated with your iphone.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Expert:  James-cssm replied 8 months ago.
Hi Carol,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9m3es-forgot-password.html#. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.