Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I did the upgrade on my iPhone 5s I forgot my Apple password

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** did the upgrade on my iPhone 5s I forgot my Apple password ***** cannot get into my phone and my email is in my phone only how do I retrieve my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's pretty much yet phone is useless without my Apple ID
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Tim

You will need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.