Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am a 77 year old woman who updated her ipad and iphone and

Customer Question

I am a 77 year old woman who updated her ipad and iphone and now it will not work until I put in my Apple ID and password. I do not know that. Help me. I need my phone and ipad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

You need to enter your Apple ID and the correct password ***** order to continue using your iPad and iPhone after the update.

If none of the passwords you tried worked, there is a way to reset it. Please type your Apple ID here and I will assist you with the password *****

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.