Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

I updated my iPad to IOS9. Now I have to activate my iPad. I

Customer Question

I updated my iPad to IOS9. Now I have to activate my iPad. I entered my Apple***@******.***, but I don't know my password.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to activate my IPad, but I have tried several passwords and now my appe id is disabled
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: My original emai address for my iPad is not my email address now. I can give him any info about my acct. he needs.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 7 months ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Let's try resetting the password ***** your apple ID. You may go to the following website!&section=password

Enter your apple ID there and try resetting the password.

Let me know if that works.

Thank You