Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I have downloaded the latest update on my iPad and I cannot

Customer Question

I have downloaded the latest update on my iPad and I cannot activate it as I am being told that the Apple ID I used is incorrect. This is the ID I have used on previous occasions. I don't remember changing it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Noel

Usually its the passwors thats at issue so can you reset your password ***** using by link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password ***** your iPad

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please