Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I updated my iphone when prompted to do so. when I tried to

Customer Question

I updated my iphone when prompted to do so. when I tried to sign on with my password. what I believed to be my current password ***** not work. how can I reset my password
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for Apple ID password?

Is it showing part of an email address on the iPhone's screen? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on a computer or on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this web page. Did you see my previous questions above? Please type at the box below on this web page, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Your Apple ID is your email address. Now, to reset your Apple password, please click on the website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your password

, then try it on the iPhone.

When you are available, please type at the box below on this web page, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

If that does not work, please click on the Apple website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then select the option Lost Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me further. Thank you.