Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just used my itunes app on my ipad air to purchase about

Customer Question

I just used my itunes app on my ipad air to purchase about 50 songs. I need to know how to move them to Music and make a playlist
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

They should have downloaded automatically open Music and tap on My Music in the bottom left of your screen. Do you see them there?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The there is nothing on my music page except that the apple logo and the word music with a picture in the background
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Go to Settings scroll down to Music tap on that and turn off Show Apple Music.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nothing
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Sorry what do you mean by "nothing"?

Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Tap all around at the top or the bottom to get out of that mode

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The email music screen will not change. Also tried to reboot. Think I have to go to apple store
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

"Email"? I really am not sure what you are talking about at this point. I thought you were referring to the Music icon on your iPad with the colored notes on it? If you tap on that there should be 4 icons at the bottom My Music, Playlists, Radio, and Connect tap on My Music.....

Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Not the iTunes Store app the "MUSIC app".....

Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Can you take a picture of what you are talking about? I'm sure it is a VERY SIMPLE solution. You have to be signed in to your Apple account to see your purchases in Music maybe that is what you are seeing?

Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

If you are looking at "email" you are in the wrong place find the Music app on the iPad

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The word email was a misprint. I am signed in and the music app is still blank but all my songs are listed in purchases
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

Is that turned on?