Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I just downloaded the update 9.3 to my iphone5 and now it's

Customer Question

I just downloaded the update for ios 9.3 to my iphone5 and now it's locked and asking for my apple id and password. After trying all combinations of past and current id and pw it still won't open. This is my only phone and like most people I need it NOW for calls I'm waiting for to sell a car today! Can you help me? Mike My cell # ******
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 7 months ago.

the reason you are being asked to pay is because you submitted your question to JustAnswer, a third-party pay support site rather than Apple. We are not Apple but we do help Apple owners every day.

If you wish to continue and agree to the service I would be glad to assist, otherwise you can request a refund, etc...

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just refund my money please. I'll drive into town and go to the apple store

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind I am here to assist.