GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Can't activate IPad after downlload

Customer Question

can't activate IPad after downlload
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Many people have experienced issues since the upgrade. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is completely optional. If you choose not to do this, I will provide detailed instructions for you that should help you to resolve your issue.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id
Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with.
Click next.
Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security
questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.
Please let me know if this does not work for you.
Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id
1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad
with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your
id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and
email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.
3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security

If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!