Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I downloaded the new update this morning, it wont finish

Customer Question

I downloaded the new update this morning, it wont finish when it says hello it activation may take a few minutes it didn't so then it said plug into iTunes and finish my laptop says it doesn't reconazie my ipad help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.xz

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi just waiting for it to reboot
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

It will only take 2 minutes max to reboot. In Hello screen, swipe to continue, connect to your WiFi and activate with your Apple ID and password. Let me know if you still have any difficulty activating it, so we will restore a fresh software on it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
its trying to connect should I connect to itunes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
wont connect what do I do now
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Is it not connecting to your WiFi ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Close iTunes and connect it to your computer. Open your iTunes and it will bring a screen to activate it. Enter your ID and password ***** does it activate ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

If you don't have latest iTunes installed on your computer, then download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

After installing iTunes, open iTunes and does it recognize it and ask you to activate it ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

How is it going Nancy ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Were you able to activate the iPad Nancy ?