Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I cant remember my password to activate my iphone after

Customer Question

I cant remember my password ***** activate my iphone after upgrading it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: to activate my phone it is asking me to enter the apple id and password ***** used to set up icloud.. I have no clue what they are I had them written in my notes pad of phone but I cant open it to them .. Very frustrating
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I tried to change password ***** not of the entrees I tried worked
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show part of an email address on the iPhone? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my laptop

Thank you. Please click on the Apple website below:

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

- If that does not work, click on the website below:

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then select option Lost Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.