GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I forgot what my pass word is ipad os 9 up grade.

Customer Question

i forgot what my pass word is for my ipad for the os 9 up grade.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id

Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you do not your apple id. Thank you!

If this does resolve your problem, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!