Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

Trouble shooting re; SENDING AND RECIEVING MESAGES IA EMAIL

Customer Question

trouble shooting re; SENDING AND RECIEVING MESAGES IA EMAIL
HUGH VAUGHAN(###) ###-#### SALISBURY CONNECTICUT 11.08 AM
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Hugh

Can you tell me please which email program you are using, and what is the error you get when it fails to send and receive?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything is fine here . . . . and my work calls me to many other tasks. I will keep your offers in mind but as the old saying goes don't call me: I'll call you . . .; when I need you . . .
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok Hugh, though I need to respond when you send a message.'

Great it is all now working, If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you