Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

Not sure if you can help but...I have an iPad airII. I

Customer Question

Not sure if you can help but...I have an iPad airII. I updated the software today and night shift, for example, is working fine. For some reason tho, I can't get notes lock to work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Well...I set a password ***** enabled fingerprint. I get no lock option on the option screen
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When your in your Note, tap the Share, then do you see the Password ***** Note Option?