Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Today i opened firefox on my imac to find that all the

Customer Question

today i opened firefox on my imac to find that all the bookmarks i had in bookmark toobar had disappeared all that was in there was getting started form firefox..then i went out to my windows laptop and opened firefox, all the bookmarks were there in their folders in the bookmark toolbar but then before my eyes all the bookmarks and folders slid off to the right to be replaced with getting started...this seems to be an issue maybe witha new update of firefox
i have noticed that many of my bookmarks in the show all bookmarks are duplicated over and over..maybe this has somehting to do with the fact that i have firefox as my default browser on abour 4 computers
any ideas
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please login to Firefox using your ID and all the bookmarks will be there. If you are unable to do that, let me access your computer, so that I can help you better.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N