Experience:  Systems Administrator at TXNJ Enterprises

I need my Apple ID and Password to activate my I phone

Customer Question

I need my Apple ID and Password ***** activate my I phone
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
after I got a message to update my settings
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 7 months ago.

I assume you have previously created a Apple ID? It is usually your email address unless you created the ID with a custom email address. But the ID is a email address.

As you try to guess what it was I would do it with a computer at so you don't have to keep typing on phone. Once you figure it out you can then type it on your phone.

Once you figure out what your ID is but you still can't remember your password ***** to you can also go here for help finding your Apple ID by your name and email address. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.