Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

Update to iOS 9 and now my texts say sending, They have been

Customer Question

Update to iOS 9 and now my texts say sending
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: They have been received but still say swndinn
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Sending. If I sent like 6 messages... Says sending 1of 6 but the receipent has gotten all of them
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It sounds like a simple software fault. Please, perform a simple software reset by pressing both the Power button and the Home button (the button on the front of the device) until the device screen flashes and turns off. Once it turns off, let go of both buttons. When it comes back up, verify that your problem is fixed.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,