Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot get my mac to regularly play any educational disk.

Customer Question

I cannot get my mac to regularly play any educational disk. Sometimes it says safari cannot connect as the problem. Sometimes it loads the entire training program and then will not play it. My friend mac guru says it is a problem likely because most disks are designed for a pc and the mac sees them as security risks?? I have $600 worth of medical training that I cannot access
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope...just need my disks to open and play
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

They are physical CDs that your'e trying to play?