Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

When I click on Safari, it should open Google. Canada, but

Customer Question

When I click on Safari, it should open Google. Canada, but it just freezes. could you assist with the problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When you type into the Google box for what you are looking for and hit the entre key, the screen freezes.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of. If you click on Images google will find images OK.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running, please?

Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen

Select "About This Mac"

In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,