Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My I pad wont open apps and I cannot shut down

Customer Question

my I pad wont open apps and I cannot shut down
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc.

You will have to reconnect your iPad to WiFi network after resetting network settings. Check App Store, Safari etc

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?