Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Dropped my phone and now get blue & black stripes. May have

Customer Question

Dropped my phone and now get blue & black stripes. May have to have someone look at it to determine what can be saved.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mary and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, the first thing to do is to backup all your data :

1-Using itunes or icloud : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977

2-Using third-party software : if you can't use iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone, or you just don't want to use either of them Then you need to use a third-party tool like Wondershare Dr.Fone which allows you to directly scan your iPhone and get the data out of your iPhone selectively. All you need to do is 3 steps:

• Connect your iPhone the computer, and run the program.
  • Directly scan your iPhone by clicking "Start Scan" on the program's window.
  • Preview and backup any data on your iPhone to the computer.

Once you backup your data please follow the steps below :

Try pressing the home and power button at the same time but holding it down until it shows the apple logo. If that does not work you can reset your iPhone :

• Hold down the home and sleep/wake button at the same time (In order to turn off that way)
  • Once you were able to turn off, next hold down on the home button and at the same time plug the USB cable into the phone and computer. Keep holding the home button until a message factory settings on itunes software. It will take a few minutes for it to appear.
  • Once it does click on restore.

If the probleme still persists then you need to change the display assembly. ''your front display consist of multiple pieces. In your case the digitizer (screen / glass) is still intact, but your LCD is no longer working''

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

regards,