Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I forget my ICloud password, I have no record of ever having

Customer Question

I forget my ICloud password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have no record of ever having an ICloud password. I'm pretty good at keeping notes and passwords,but this one is beyond me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Getting a picture to transfer to Power Point has been a problem for my daughter
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 8 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Type in your Apple/iCloud email address, and then follow the on-screen steps to reset and create a new password ***** your iCloud account accordingly. This should do it.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.