Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am having a problem with Microsoft world or I am not sure

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am having a problem with Microsoft world or I am not sure from where I have a rainbow circle when I type in my blackboard assignment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I downloaded my blackboard mid term exam and j have to fill in with words
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: But as soon as I type the rainbow circle appears
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory