Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Why can't I Log in? ****

Customer Question

Why can't I Log in? ***@******.*** Gary ****
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. I'd be happy to help you with this. Are you having trouble logging into your email account?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

What s the specific error message that you are getting? Is it telling you that the username or password ***** *****?

It appears that your email account is probably managed through your domain host (the company that hosts www.idusa.com). If you know your web host information you can login to your webhost account and reset the password ***** your email account. Alternatively, you can contact the person who manages your website for you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry, but your one word answers aren't giving me enough information to allow me to help you. I will "opt out" and allow another expert to pick this up just in case they might be better at communicating with you. Have a nice afternoon!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cancel