Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I forgot my apple password, I forgot my password, No,

Customer Question

I forgot my apple password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I forgot my password
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you use my link below please as this will lead you on the process to reset your apple password.

Once done, you can then use this new password ***** sign into your account again.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know please how you go.