Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cant download turbotax updates, I get a message from turbo

Customer Question

I cant download turbotax updates
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get a message from turbo tax saying their is a update for tax form however it suppose to take 1 minues to update and its never update
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, I cant finish my tax because it want update
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.