Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How do I find my original application my Apple Store

Customer Question

How do I find my original application for opening my Apple Store account. I have changed
cards recently and have forgotten my original card. I need the three cvc numbers - the last three digits.
Hope you can help - thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, your trying to find out what your original account name was Christine? You forgot the email address you used to sign in?

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Can you return here please to your question?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.