GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Accidentally took off Facebook on iPhone and cannot

Customer Question

Accidentally took off Facebook on iPhone and cannot reinstall it. Also deleted an email with info I required and hoped it might be restored by resetting
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have just reset iTunes password ***** I am being asked to change again as I changed 3 passwords and put wrong one in
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please click on the app store on your iphone and search for the facebook app and download it again

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you'd prefer to restore it to an earlier date in the hopes that your email might be restored, I can provide detailed instructions for you. do you have icloud backups available to you or do you back it up via itunes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have I cloud.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Here's what you'll need to do.

Restore from iCloud BackUp

1. You'll be prompted to go through the following setup steps:
    • language selection
    • region selection
    • connect to a Wi-Fi network
    • enable/disable location services.
  2. From the list of setup options, select Restore from iCloud Backup.
  3. Sign into iCloud using your Apple ID.
  4. Review the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree.
  5. Select a backup from the list of available backups.
  6. The phone will restore and then restart.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If this works for you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you will hopefully be successful
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. Please keep me posted.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Was the restore successful or do you need more help? If you are satisfied with my answer, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!