caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

I have a Vupoint photo cube. It worked great with my apple

Customer Question

I have a Vupoint photo cube. It worked great with my apple phone 5. Now that I have an Apple 6, it will not print my photos. What can I do to make it print? Norma Jeanne
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. To use the Photo Cube, you’ll need to install the free Photo Cube app on yourapple 6. Have you install the software on your phone ? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation. Please note I need to know this info to understand your problem better if you have a problem with the app on your phone or the hardware. Waiting your feedback

Hello Again

Hope you well today. Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you more .Please came back to the justanswer page and here

Let me assist you. If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time