Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Safari won't stay open on my Mac book, I was trying to

Customer Question

Safari won't stay open on my Mac book
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to download movies he other day from Vudu and during the download process it stopped downloading and safari quit working. Now it opens up for about 30 seconds and then closes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so right now
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please reset safari browser by following the steps below :

Press command + option + esc keys together at the same time. Wait. When Force Quit window appears, select the Safari if not already. Press Force Quit button at the bottom of the window. Wait, Safari will quit.

Relaunch Safari holding the shift key down.

Now Turn off Wifi. Click Wifi icon in the menu bar and select “Turn Wifi off”.

Turn on Wifi. Click Wifi icon in the menu bar and select “Turn Wifi on”.

Select your Network.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have not had an opportunity to try this yet but I think it's because my hard drive is full and can't figure out how to free up space on it.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your reply, to free up space disk on your mac os please follow the steps below :

1-Find and Remove Duplicate Files

Duplicates files can take up lots of space on your drive, this is especially if you’ve been using the computer for a long time. there are good apps like Gemini that can be used to find and remove duplicate files with a easy interface to use.

2-Empty Your Trash Cans

To empty your trash, right-click the Trash icon at the bottom-right corner of the dock and select Empty Trash. This will delete all the files you sent to the trash from the Finder.

3-Uninstall Applications

The applications you have installed on your Mac are taking up space, of course. You should uninstall them if you don’t need them, just open a Finder window, select Applications in the sidebar, and drag-and-drop the application’s icon to the trash can on your dock. you can do the same for files or folders you do not need.

4-Clear Temporary Files

These files often take up disk space for no good reason. Mac OS automatically remove temporary files, but a dedicated application will likely find more files to clean up. Cleaning temporary files will free up some of your disk space. You can use CCleaner CCleaner for Mac and run it to clear some of those useless files (You can uncheck history and saved password ***** you run it)

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Note : Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

has everything worked out please?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

If you have a moment kindly rate my answer, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you