Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I just installed windows 10. when I press on my Hotmail icon

Customer Question

I just installed windows 10. when I press on my Hotmail icon it goes black and I am unable to open my mail.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the email icon comes up but when I press on itt goes black instead of opening.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,

Hello again,

I cannot help, if you do not answer my questions.

If you don't want me to remote in and fix the problem, please say so.

Thank you,