IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I forgot my password, just bought a new mac forgot my

Customer Question

i forgot my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just bought a new mac forgot my password
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no just need my pass word
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you are prompted to type the password ***** order to access your Mac computer, or you can access it, but need to type the password ***** making changes to the computer, such as installing new programs.

I am awaiting your reply.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can get mail but can't send invoices through quickbook
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

To confirm, you forgot the password ***** QuickBooks?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Let me know the version of QuickBooks you are using and I will check what can be done.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Need password ***** my apple account
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Please note that there are different kind of passwords. There is an Apple account password ***** you are required to type upon making changes to your Mac computer, such as installing or installing programs. There is also a QuickBooks password ***** to type to open the QuickBooks files.

Please confirm which one of them you forgot.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Please see these two pictures and let me know which one of them describes the password ***** you mentioned.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Got it fixed, Thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for letting me know.

If you encounter any other problems, let me know. I will gladly help you.