Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPhoto slideshow I would like to email to others.

Customer Question

I have an iPhoto slideshow I would like to email to others. I click "share" and email but it looks like it only emails the first photo.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have iPhoto 9.6.1 I have a slideshow that I would like to email to family. When I click "share" and then "email" I get a screen that looks like it will send only the first picture. Please give me directions on the process.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can't share the entire Slideshow with email. You have to share/export it as a Movie file (Quicktime format) and this will export the slideshow as a movie file (export or save it to desktop, so you can see/open it easily). Now you can send it. If the file is very big, then it won't go through email. In that case, you have to use file sharing or cloud services like Dropbox.

Go to www.dropbox.com

Then create a free account if you don't have one already. This will give you a free 2GB cloud space. Now upload the exported slideshow movie file to Dropbox. After uploading, you will see a Share option in Dropbox. Click it and this will give you the link/web address to download the slideshow. Just share that link/web address with your family and they will be able to download it.

If you have any questions or if you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you