Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Suddenly my aol on my macbook won't forward or send. It asks

Customer Question

suddenly my aol on my macbook won't forward or send. It asks for my aol password ***** nothing I put in is correct. I tried to retrieve a password ***** the aol site (part that says "forgot password?" and it won't process the request.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks