Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and although I've tried

Customer Question

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and although I've tried all the fixes on getting Outlook to sync up my Gmail account I still get the error message "email not synced yet" ...I've been trying this for 2days and am about ready to go back to the previous OS.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not on a Mac I'm on Windows

Okay. I never suggested that you were on a Mac. I understand that you are on a Windows 10 computer. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today. I will get that remote link ready for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I already provided my credit card for a possible $36.00 charge. Now you're asking for another $26.00?

Generally speaking, there is an extra charge for the remote session because it requires more of my time.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thank you.

I have some free time. How about I just do it at no extra charge this time being that you were not aware of the policy?