Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I forgot my Apple ID and password, I want to re-set my Apple

Customer Question

I forgot my Apple ID and password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to re-set my Apple id and password
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is your email address. Please do the following in order to reset your Apple ID password:

Solution #1:

- Click on the website below:

, then there, then enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- If that does notwork, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please click on the website below:

, then there, click on the option Apple ID, then click on option Forgot Apple ID Password, then it will give you the option to schedule a phone call, then continue.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.