Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Does this service cost money? if so, how much?, i've been

Customer Question

does this service cost money? if so, how much?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i've been having issues with my macbook pro 2012 running on el capitan. lately last few weeks I'll be working on my machine and things will just stop working - I can move my mouse, but can't click on anything. Can't shut down other than with a hard shutdown with the power button.
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: then on startup when I get to the logon screen and I mouse over my profile to click it to put in my PW, it won't click to let me type in my PW, so I have to shut down again.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you certain this is a macbook pro 2012 model? Can you locate the exact and specific model identifier for me.. Heres how

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201300