Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Now that you have my file can you insert a calendar drop

Customer Question

Now that you have my file can you insert a calendar drop down box in Cell A44 and Cell A57 so that when I click that box a drop down calendar appears and I can pick from a date that appears in calendar then it appears in that cell Like a flight reservation works online
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mike. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I don't have access to your file, as it was posted in a different question, but I would be happy to help you if you would upload it for me.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

http://filesxpress.com/d-ea70b822

put it right below Week 1 This is a mac so you have to do comparable

If you don't have a mac it won't be able to open it

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry, Mike. I did not realize it was a MAC. I will opt out so that someone else can help. I only have Microsoft Surface with me. My desktop is a MAC but I am traveling at this time. You won't have to repeat any of this. The next expert will see everything we have discussed as well as the file location. Have a great afternoon!

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Which version of excel do you have Mike?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

2011 right now for a mac