Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I have a youtube channel that I upload videos too. The name

Customer Question

I have a youtube channel that I upload videos too. The name of the channel is my first and last name. How do I change it to a gen***** *****dle? Basically I have a business and when you search my name I don't want my youtube videos to show up.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below :

1. Go to your account settings.
  2. If you haven’t yet confirmed your name, you’ll see a link to Confirm your name on YouTube below your email address.
  3. We’ll use the name and photo that you use for your Google account for your channel, unless you choose to update this name.

Note: If you’d prefer to use a different name just on YouTube, select the option to use a business or other name.

4. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to start using the name from your Google account with your YouTube channel.
  5. Click Update my name and that's it! Your channel name will be updated to reflect your selection.

Note that it may take some time for the changes to update throughout the site.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

If you have a moment, kindly rate my my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I tried this myself when I googled it, and i was not able to change the name. Do you any other advice?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

What is happening when you attempt to change your name? did you received any type of error message please ?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist check this for you?

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That may be an option. Sorry for the slow response been extremely busy. Ill reach out to you later.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

It's ok, please let me know when you are availabel

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help plase?