Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Glover ipad pro having problems getting it to work I have

Customer Question

glover ipad pro having problems getting it to work I have set yhe pass word but it want let me go no pass the pass word it reads when I turn it on connect to iTunes like to set set appointment at 1.30 today my number is *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: or I had it reset one time on line but like I said when I turn it on put in my pass word it just say connect to iTunes.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

to check, your asking how to set a passcode on your iPad? Is this what you wish to do?

Please let me know.