Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My new XP-830 does not seem to talk to my Mac computer. How

Customer Question

My new XP-830 does not seem to talk to my Mac computer. How do I get it to print?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

I assume you have installed the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer from here:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=273279&prodoid=63102263&infoType=Downloads&platform=All

Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help? If that solved it and you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!