Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

My phone is working but the screen has suddenly stopped

Customer Question

My phone is working but the screen has suddenly stopped lighting up. It is an iPhone 6. I have tried turning it off and on.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

This may be the result of a software crash. In order to fix that, press both the Home button (the button on the front of the iPhone) and the Power button at the same time. Keep both buttons pressed down until the screen flashes. When the screen flashes, let go of both buttons and allow it to boot up.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. RATING me doesn't cost anything extra.