Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My iPad won't recognise my wireless network/Sid.Ivecontacted

Customer Question

My iPad won't recognise my wireless network/Sid.Ivecontacted my server and they think it's a device problem.ive been to Apple Store ...they told me it was a server problem ?????
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've tried going back to reset,but no joy with that ive tried wireless key code ,and still no connection to internet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything,but posters
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was this iPad working fine with your internet modem / router device previously?

What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?

Does App Store app work or not?

Does your iPad work with Wi-Fi / wireless at the Apple store or at any other place?

When you connect the iPad to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, what does it show or say?

Is another wireless device, such as a laptop, or wireless desktop, or another tablet or smartphone, etc. currently working fine with your wireless?

What did you reset?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.