Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to deactivate my account I havnt used it & I'm still

Customer Question

Hi I am Danny I want to deactivate my account I havnt used it & I'm still getting charged on my credit card
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I used it over the weekend now my credit card is over I want it stopped
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No I just want out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Mac Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Danny and welcome

This is Just Answer, a technical support desk. Is your account with use here? As I see no previous activity on your account.

Please let me know