Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Setting up Apple TV in new house. Can access Hulu, Netflix,

Customer Question

Setting up Apple TV in new house. Can access Hulu, Netflix, etc., but cannot sign into iTunes. Asks for password + 6 digit code. When I enter, it says it's wrong. Have repeated several times. The password ***** *****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I gave up on the same issue at my old house.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Mac Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Can you clarify do you mean sign in to the iTunes store under Settings?