Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Our ipad suddenly will not connect to the internet using

Customer Question

Our ipad suddenly will not connect to the internet using passwords that previously worked, and one that still works from our PC. Am unable find a path to re-enter the guest PW which was working yesterday and also still works from the PC today.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Instead of connecting to guest network, what happens when you connect to your main network ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc.

Now go to Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting