Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPad screen is often going black on the order of a few

Customer Question

My iPad screen is often going black for intervals on the order of a few minutes, and the screen often has a very sluggish response to touch.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Another issue is that the screen often inappropriately jumps from the screen I am using to some other screen and freezes there. I think that is the only other issue I'm havin in addition to the ones I just described
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

First Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Let me know.